Robotics Teacher Full-time Lowongan2 minggu yang lalu - Teknik - Jakarta - 53 view
- Maintain a teaching assignment for each module.
- Instruct the assigned course(s) in accordance with the approved curriculum.
- Make a report to evaluate student learning process
- Have teaching experience(s) in Robotics
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Skill Mikrokontroller, Arduino
- Patient, responsible
- Good communication and lesson delivery skills
- Passionate about teaching and working with students
- Excellent in integrity
- Available on Weekday
- Have commitment to teach minimal 6 months
- Minimal Bachelor degree (S1)
- Preferably for Graduates S1 / S2 from the famous State Universities in Indonesia or Famous Universities in Foreign Countries
- Area: STC Senayan Building, Jakarta Pusat
Sinergia Worldwide Education is an organization which emphasizes on quality education and offers various services for Indonesian people to attain global competence. Sinergia promote formal/informal students, teachers, and stakeholders through the educational supports with ethical foundation. By our perspective “To actively participate in improving the quality of national education through innovative and effective learning, and to increase the motivation of learning communities”, Sinergia Worldwide Education gives the best efforts with 9 excellent programmes, such as Independent School, Homeschooling, Preparation to Entrance University, Learning Support, Language Center, Support and Consulting International Study, Homestay, Study Tour, and E-learning. Our programmes concern sharply to gain the fundamental skills of English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies as core subjects. Besides, we also focus on strong character and leadership skill development.